We are looking for English-speaking Angular developers to work on multiple initiatives with pioneering, top-tier clients based in North America. You’ll be collaborating closely with team members and clients on exciting, challenging projects, combining Angular with technologies such as Webpack, Typescript and NgRx. If you’re ready to accelerate your potential and make an impact, this could be your opportunity to join a global team and jump start the next phase of your career.
As an Angular Developer, you’ll...
- Develop web-based, scalable applications in Angular for international companies and industry leaders.
- Support your team in making design and technical decisions.
- Ensure performance across devices through unit and integration testing.
- Work closely with team members across the software development lifecycle to design, develop and deploy high-performing, responsive applications and platforms.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience with modern versions of Angular (6+).
- Knowledge in tools such as webpack, Jest, RxJS for use in high-performance projects, Typescript, Karma, Mocha, Chai, or similar.
- Knowledge in unit testing, design patterns and TDD.
- High level of English, you’ll be collaborating with your peers in other countries and clients from North America.
- Strong motivation to learn new technologies.
With us, you'll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities.
- Work in a constantly evolving industry with people that want to shape and drive change, giving you access to an ever-expanding set of challenges.
- Collaborate with international clients to define application technologies, functionalities and features, and much more in order to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a US-based company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate. We have many social responsibility programs that you can be part of, including multiple teaching programs in communities, universities, and schools, as well as programs to promote the role of women in technology.
About PSL - Now part of Perficinet
PSL operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, PSL is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions. With more than 25 office locations across North America and fully owned global and domestic delivery centers around the world, Perficient delivers work that’s a step above with certified, experienced project teams and an agile approach to global delivery.