We´re looking for a talented and passionate Social Media Community Manager to join our marketing team. If you are a digitally savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging and creative social media campaigns. As one of the most visible faces of our company, you should be a ‘people person’ with the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong interest in social media, staying up-to-date with new developments and opportunities in the industry and be able to build a strong social media strategy with the marketing team. We’d love it if you had an interest in technology and employer branding.
As a Community Manager, you’ll:
- Serve as the online brand voice through digital social channels.
- Build strong brand awareness and loyalty through community interactions and holistic campaigns.
- Develop and implement social media content plans and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts and other campaigns.
- Respond to comments and candidate queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Coordinate with account managers, talent acquisition, marketing, and sales teams to ensure brand consistency and updated on events and news.
- Build relationships with the PSL community, potential candidates or clients, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and the latest in the world of software development.
- Coach employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Proven work experience as a social media community manager in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- High level of English – both speaking and written.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter, engaging with industry influencers, as a few examples).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. interactions, engagement, conversions, followers and subscribers, etc...).
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Knowledge of social media, online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically.
- The desire to work in a team, while not being afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities because of the cross-functional and inclusive nature of our teams and company.
- Bring your expertise to all areas of the team and the company, not work in a siloed area.
- Work on a constantly evolving service with people that want to shape and implement that vision, creating an open set of challenges.
- Collaborate with international clients to define processes, cultural shifts, and necessary technologies to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate through a variety of social impact programs.
Also, we'd love it if you could try to steer clear of the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply, we value diversity and that includes diversity in education and experience. We look forward to hearing from you.