At PSL, we are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Social Media and Community Manager to join our marketing team. If you are a digitally savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging content. As one of the most visible faces of our company, you should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
To be successful in this role, you should have a deep passion for social media, stay up-to-date with new developments and opportunities in the industry and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job. Geekiness is always a plus ;)
At PSL, you´ll be able to:
- Be an integral part of a community where you are constantly learning from talented people and participating in courses and diverse talks to keep up with the latest in the world of technology and software development.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Positively impact the communities where we work. PSL offers a variety of social responsibility programs in which you can participate.
- Be part of a flat organization where all ideas are considered, no matter where they came from.
- Constantly learn new technologies and deepen your knowledge of them in order to provide recommendations for clients.
In this role, you will:
- You will be the brand online voice through digital social channels and as such you will build brand awareness and loyalty throughout community interactions. As a Community Manager, you will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus you will help develop a strong brand identity through positive relationships with the online community.
- Be an active part in developing and implementing social media content plans and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer and candidate queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Business Development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with account managers, talent acquisition, marketing, and sales teams to stay updated on events and news.
- Build relationships with the PSL community, potential candidates or clients, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and the latest in the world of software development.
- Plan and execute community communication initiatives.
- Document and promote company and community events.
- Analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coach employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
You should have:
- Proven experience working in the digital marketing field (4+ years).
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter, engaging with industry influencers, as a few examples).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. interactions, engagement, conversions, followers and subscribers, etc...).
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Excellent writing skills in both Spanish and in English.
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands (B2B is a big plus!).
- Ability to interpret marketing funnel KPIs, social media, website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of social media, online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically.
- The desire to work in a team, while not being afraid to roll up your sleeves.
Also, we'd love it if you could try to steer clear of the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply, we value diversity and that includes diversity in education and experience. We look forward to hearing from you.