Data Entry Associate
We’re looking for a Data Entry Associate to assist with marketing lead processing and data cleansing exercises. Our ideal candidate speaks English and has ample experience with data processing and validation and general knowledge of CRM data hierarchy.
As a Data Entry Associate, you’ll:
- Process the data around marketing generated leads, which include events, webinars and digital marketing campaigns. Ensure this data is correctly loaded and tagged to the right campaign in our CRM system.
- Expand and deepen our CRM database through account, contact, and technology data population, in accordance with best practices and data privacy standards.
- Evaluate and triage leads/contacts that engage with our marketing activities.
- Verify and create accounts in a timely manner to ensure compliance with our SLAs.
- Perform data cleansing exercises in our CRM system, including deduping, merging, and tagging data.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel (most important), as well as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and execute on objectives with minimal supervision.
- Solid project management skills are required. This person will be completing and handing off tasks to other team members as appropriate. Familiarity with project tracking tools is a strong plus.
- Web-tools and web-research-savvy. Experience leveraging B2B research tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and similar tools a strong plus.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with data processing procedures is required (data collection, preparation, input, processing, and validation).
- Foundational knowledge of CRM data hierarchy is required.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred, but not required.
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning opportunities because of our network of international, top-tier clients and in-house experts.
- Work in a constantly evolving industry with people that want to shape and drive change, giving you access to an ever-expanding set of challenges.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate through a variety of social impact programs.
About PSL - Now part of Perficient
PSL operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, PSL is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions. We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!