Digital Marketing Operations Specialist
At PSL, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Specialist to join our marketing team. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to meet you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Specialist to help ups develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You’ll be spearheading our company's digital marketing efforts, including brand awareness in the digital space, thorough marketing data analysis, designing and implementing SEO initiatives, reporting, planning and strategy development, and many other activities. The opportunities are numerous as we are a lean marketing team with lots of ideas and a drive to keep doing more!.
At PSL, you´ll be able to:
- Work in an agile environment.
- Be an integral part of a community where you are constantly learning from talented people and participating in courses and diverse talks to keep up with the latest in the world of technology and software development.
- Positively impact the communities where we work. PSL offers a variety of social responsibility programs in which you can participate.
- Be part of a flat organization where all ideas are considered, no matter where they came from.
- Constantly learn new technologies and deepen your knowledge of them in order to provide recommendations for the team.
In this role, you will:
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, advanced email marketing campaigns (I.e. campaign flows, dynamic content, nurture streams, lead scoring, list management and segmentation, etc.), and dynamic landing page creation
- As a digital strategist you are expected to be comfortable around data and metrics, constantly monitoring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, checking them against goals (ROI and KPIs) and communicating them to the company's stakeholders in a clear and meaningful way.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with internal teams, consultants, digital agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manage and maintain integrations and data hygiene systems.
- Make recommendations for areas of optimization based upon campaign analytics and reporting.
- Lead and implement strategic and operational initiatives across marketing and with other functions to drive performance improvements.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests and continuously enhance the impact of marketing and help the company continue along its fast growth trajectory.
You should have:
- Proven experience working in the digital marketing field (5+ years).
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both Spanish and English.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Out-of-the-box thinking with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing websites, landing pages, user funnels and customer decision journeys.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (I.e. Google Analytics).
- Experience with go-to-market operations strategy and business analytics.
- Experience managing marketing vendors.
- The ability to work collaboratively, internally and externally.
- The ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including teamwork skills. You shouild not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- The ability to think strategically, with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking Superb analytical and problem-solving capabilities to help the team make sound decisions.
- Passion to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and analytics fields.
Also, we'd love it if you could try to steer clear of the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply, we value diversity and that includes diversity in education and experience. We look forward to meeting you.