We’re hiring resourceful, English-speaking .NET software engineers to collaborate on challenging projects with international clients. This is a great opportunity for a .Net engineer ready to accelerate their potential and make an impact on a global scale. Our .Net Engineers work to solve complex challenges using technologies like .Net Core, WebAPI, and cognitive platforms like IBM Watson. If you’re ready to start collaborating on thought-provoking projects, this could be the role for you!
As a .Net Engineer, you’ll:
- Develop robust, highly responsive applications and platforms in .NET for international companies and industry leaders.
- Deepen your understanding of technologies such as C #, .NET Core, Akka .NET, Entity Framework, and others.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications and architecture.
- Source project requirements and work with the team decide on the most appropriate solution.
- Monitor and correct errors as needed before deployment.
- Actively integrate client and user feedback to improve following iterations.
- Work with team members across the software development lifecycle to deliver the highest quality products.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Solid knowledge of software development in C#, allowing you to build scalable and robust applications.
- Knowledge in some of the following frameworks: .NET Core, Entity, Akka .Net, WebAPI, MVC or similar.
- Experience in unit tests, design patterns and TDD.
- High level of English as you will be collaborating with your peers and clients in several countries.
- Drive to learn new technologies and approaches.
- Knowledge and experience in different cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning opportunities because of our network of international, top-tier clients and in-house experts.
- Work in a constantly evolving industry with people that want to shape and drive change, giving you access to an ever-expanding set of challenges.
- Collaborate with international clients to define application technologies, functionalities and features, and much more in order to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate through a variety of social impact programs.
About PSL – Now part of Perficient
PSL operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, PSL is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions. We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!