We’re hiring English-speaking NodeJS Developers to develop server-side logic and ensure high performance and responsiveness on projects for international clients. Our clients are looking for talented, strong developers to work on platforms utilizing microservices architectures, designing application logic. This role is not for the faint of heart as the challenge is high and you’ll be collaborating with industry experts. However, if you’re ready to accelerate your potential, this could be the perfect fit for you.
As a NodeJS Developer, you’ll:
- Use NodeJS to build scalable, maintainable and high-performing applications for world-renowned clients.
- Expand your understanding of NodeJS and other languages.
- Define and conduct unit testing to achieve high coverage, using best practices.
- Support front-end developers by integrating their work into the application.
- Contribute to continuous improvement objectives.
- Work closely with team members across the software development lifecycle to design, develop and deploy high-performing, responsive applications and platforms.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Knowledge of NodeJS and related frameworks, such as Express, NestJS, SailsJS,etc. in order to build scalable and maintainable applications.
- High level of English! This is very important as you’ll be working directly with colleagues from around the world.
- Understanding of various libraries and NPM packages, such as ExpressJS, Redis, lodash, passport, GraphQL, mongoose, sequelize, and others.
- Experience working in cloud platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Excellent understanding of server-side languages.
- Basic understanding of frontend technologies, HTML5, CSS3.
- Working knowledge in user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Expertise in the operation of NodeJS event loops, concurrency, profiling, and core libraries.
- Understanding of agile development and engineering best practices to build resilient applications.
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning opportunities because of our network of international, top-tier clients and in-house experts.
- Work on a promising, evolving technology, presenting endless opportunities to innovate, test your limits and potentially make a mark on the global stage.
- Collaborate with some of the world’s most successful companies to maximize business value and deliver world-class services.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate through a variety of social impact programs.
As part of our team, you’ll:
About PSL - Now part of Perficinet
PSL operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, PSL is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions. We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!