Software Development Engineer in Test
We’re hiring Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) that are driven by ensuring exceptional quality in engineering projects. The ideal person for this opportunity has experience designing and implementing comprehensive testing strategies and looks forward to working with multiple North American clients. Most importantly, we’re looking for people interested in designing end-to-end solutions who want to be a part of a collaborative community of talented, driven individuals.
As a SDET, you’ll:
- Ensure that the products you’re working on are of the highest quality and continually exceed client expectations.
- Design and implement automated tests at multiple levels: UI, API, Integration, and others.
- Design and implement QA strategies.
- Collaborate with QA engineers, software developers, DevOps, and others to bring testing to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Create and champion a culture of quality and fast feedback cycles.
- Implement testing strategies for Microservices, cloud, and mobile solutions.
- Work with international clients on complex challenges.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- High level of conversational English. This role requires you to communicate with clients in North America.
- Affinity for test automation and quality assurance.
- Experience automating UI tests.
- Experience working in frameworks such as Protractor, Cypress, TestCafe, or Selenium.
- An interest in constantly learning new technologies and approaches.
- **We’d love it if you had experience in Functional or Exploratory Testing!
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Work on a constantly evolving discipline with people that want to shape and implement that vision, creating an open set of challenges.
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning possibilities and challenging problems to solve.
- Collaborate with international clients to maximize business value.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices.
- Learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities in order to stay current in all things technology.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate. We have many social responsibility programs that you can be part of, including multiple teaching programs in communities, universities, and schools, as well as programs to promote the role of women in technology.
About PSL - Now part of Perficient
PSL operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, PSL is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions. We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients.