We are looking for an English-speaking UX designer experienced in UX methodologies ready to work with international clients on interesting and engaging projects. The perfect person for this role has experience designing solutions for digital environments. You’ll be responsible for designing client products, conducting market research and creating mockups and prototypes, among many other tasks. We’re growing fast, so this could be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to magnify their impact!
As a UX Designer, you’ll:
- Develop websites and desktop and mobile applications collaboratively with UX/UI teams for US clients.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to build intuitive, engaging user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, customer journey maps, and mockups (Lo-fi, Hi-fi) optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions.
- Collaboratively solve design and development challenges with an eye to delivering maximum value to the client and end-user.
- Rapidly test and iterate.
- Adopt a user-centered design approach.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of UX design experience or a Masters in UX design.
- Expertise in some of the following standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Framer, Principle, Adobe Suite, and Figma.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- High level of English, you’ll be working directly with clients in North America.
- Motivation to continually test your limits and learn new technologies and methodologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Have access to a broad spectrum of learning opportunities because of our network of international, top-tier clients and in-house experts.
- Work in a constantly evolving industry with people that want to shape and drive change, giving you access to an ever-expanding set of challenges.
- Work in an agile environment, implementing and following engineering best practices in different projects.
- Constantly learn from very talented people and participate in courses and training activities, you’ll be joining a global company of more than 4,500 colleagues.
- Positively impact the communities where we operate through a variety of social impact programs.
About PSL – Now part of Perficient
PSL operates at the intersection of drive, quality and innovation, providing advanced software engineering services at the speed of nearshore. With more than 600 professionals operating out of offices in Medellín, Bogotá and Cali Colombia, PSL is part of Perficient’s optimized global delivery approach. Perficient is a leading digital consultancy that partners with some of the world’s biggest brands to imagine, create, engineer and run digital solutions. We put people first, which means giving our teams the space and the resources they need to discover and innovate, supporting them in their development endeavors and career growth, and providing unique and top-tier challenges collaborating with international clients. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for ambitious, collaborative problem solvers that want to help us drive that global growth!